Make a Gift
A gift today creates a legacy for tomorrow.
Biochemistry and molecular biology affect virtually all research and health-related professions. Our graduates pursue research careers and attend graduate, medical and health professional schools, including pharmacy, dental and veterinary. Recruiting and training the best undergraduate and graduate students is our top priority.
- Contribute to the Dr. Robert Loftfield Undergraduate Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Student Research Training Funds to invest in biomedical research training of undergraduate students. They represent the brightest future for tomorrow's health professional and research careers.
- Contribute to the Dr. John L. Omdahl Graduate Student Research Scholarship Funds to invest in biomedical research training of graduate students pursuing MS and PhD degrees. They are the future of innovative and translational research.
- Contribute to invest in Biochemistry Education Research. Your contribution will help us attract and retain the best faculty and students who teach passionately and lead innovative teaching and education research methods.
- One hundred percent of your donation supports the specific purpose of your chosen fund.
- All contributions across the financial range are appreciated and acknowledged.
How to make a contribution
Contributions may be by check, credit card, estate planning, bequest, charitable annuity, insurance gift, charitable trust or other options. Please contact Amanda Bassett, Director of Advancement and Alumni Relations for the UNM School of Medicine, at (505) 272-5700, email@example.com.
Contributions may also be made online through the secured UNM Foundation website:
- Click on "Health Science Center" box/photo. A list of Health Sciences Center funds will appear below the box/photo
- Click on the "School of Medicine Departments" text. A list of School of Medicine departments and funds appears. Please click on one of the three Biochemistry funds that you wish to support.
- Please enter your gift amount, the "About You" information, the "Matching Funds" information, and then click on "Continue to Secure Checkout"
- Please complete the remainder of the "Payment information"
- Please click on "Submit"
You will receive an email from the UNM Foundation acknowledging your donation within minutes to a day of the "Online Giving" submission. A gift acknowledgement and receipt from the UNM Foundation will be mailed within a few weeks.